How to change or reset your NFGA website password
To login to the NFGA website your username is the member ID number on your NFGA membership card.
If you CAN NOT log in to the website
- Go to the NFGA home page and click on “Forgot your password?” link in the lower right of the page just above “Login”.
- This will take you to a new page where you can enter your member ID or email address. (The email address must be the one on file with Membership.)
- After clicking on “Get New Password” you will be sent an email to the address on file with Membership. (If you do not get an email please check your SPAM or JUNK folders. Many times Members have changed their email address and not let NFGA know about the change.)
- Click the link in the email and you can now set a new password. (The link is only good for one use.)
- Login to the NFGA website with your member ID and new password.
The password reset email you recieve will look similar to this:
Someone has requested a password reset for the following account: Site Name: Nashua Fish & Game Association Username: <your member ID> If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen. To reset your password, visit the following address: <https://nfga.org/wp-login.php?action=<series of characters>>
If you CAN log in to the website
- Log into the website and click “Welcome, <your name>” in the top right.
- Choose edit profile and near the bottom of the page there is a “New Password” label.
- Click on the “Generate Password” button and it will generate a very long complicated password for you. Since you will not like that password erase it and enter your own password.
- Select “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page to complete the process
Your password should be at least 10 characters with a mix of uppercase and lowercase. Please also use numeric and special characters to prevent automated robots from guessing your password.
If you still need help
If you can not or do not want to do any of these send me what password you would like to use and I will set it for you. You can use the Contact the Webmaster form on this page or send me an email at email@example.com.