!! NOTE !!
Our membership roles are currently full and we are no longer accepting
applications for membership.
If you would like to be put on our membership
waiting list please send your name and email address to the membership
governor using the email form below.
Those interested in becoming a member of Nashua Fish and Game should
view and print the application packet and follow the instructions.
It is available in PDF format below.
Click Here to Download the NFGA Membership Application
||You will need a PDF reader for the application.
If you need one click on the Adobe icon on the right to download the latest
version. It's FREE.
||If you try to read the file and it
looks like garbage you don't have the reader or you have lost the file type association.
You can fix this by re-installing the reader.
Nashua Fish & Game senior membership is open to any person
of good character, regardless of race, color, creed, sex or national origin, who is at least
eighteen years of age.
The following instructions will help guide you through the membership application process:
- Insure that you fully complete the applicant information section legibly, if hand written, and sign both the membership
pledge / waiver, and the notice of investigative inquiry. Note that you must possess a valid state issued Conceal Carry
Permit/Pistol Permit or show no detrimental information on a valid Criminal History Record check. If you have neither form
it is usually easier and faster to obtain a CCP/PP from your local police than getting a CHR.
- To join the association, typically, a senior member of the association must agree to sponsor your membership application.
Once you have obtained a sponsor, insure that he/she fully completes the sponsor's section, annotating that they verified
your valid CCP/PP or CHR, and sign as your sponsor. Mail the completed, and signed application, to the mailing address shown
in the application. After processing your application the Membership Governor/Committee will contact you to schedule your
New Member Orientation.
If you don't have a sponsor you will be required to be interviewed by a Trustee. Complete and bring your application, plus
your CCP/PP or CHR, to the monthly Trustees meeting held on the third Wednesday of each month. Interviews are held from
6:30 to 7:00 pm at the NFGA clubhouse.
Upon completion of the interview, if the Board of Trustees approve your application for membership, they will pass your
application to the association's Membership Governor. Payment of the initiation fee of $150.00 is normally required at that
time. The Membership Governor/Committee will contact you to schedule your New Member Orientation after processing your application.
- The Membership Governor/committee will primarily contact you via email. Ensure that you check your spam/junk folder to verify
that the NMO invite or other club information does not get shunted there.
- At the time of your orientation the Membership Governor/Committee will collect your first year's membership dues, your initiation
fee - if not paid previously, and the Gate Key fee.
- During the following year, after orientation, you must attend at least one General Membership meeting. These meetings are held on
the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm, excluding June, July, August, and January.
- As we are a Not-for-profit organization we require members perform at least six hours of volunteer work for the club per year.
Use the form below to contact the Membership Governor for more information about joining
NFGA, or if you are a current member wishing to gain access to the Member's Only Section of this website.